Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What was inside YOUR owl pellet???

7 comments:

  1. I loved how I got to find all the bones in my skeleton.

    Jovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. todayin science we made a food web, it was very fun. alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. maddie
    i loved this investigation because i finally got to disect something my whole life. i also didnt like it because i do not like to disect things. i loved this investigation but i did not like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jovin

    Alex and I both found 2 rodents and the first one was my favorite one because we found all the peices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I get the 400th comment.

    I learned that many little animals like rodents and birds can be in your owl pellet. Trevor and I found different bones from different animals. We found a rodent skull, a bird skull, bird ribs, and mole ribs. Although the owl pellet smelled horrible I still had fun dissecting the owl pellet.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think are group found a mole and bird in are pellet.

    Shalyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inside my puke pellet, I found bones and lots of hair.


    Nat

    ReplyDelete