Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Shady Creek

I'm just leaving Shady Creek. What a fantastic place!!!   I have missed you all so much!!!!!  It was so great to see you all tonight... I loved having dinner with you, painting our rocks, seeing your cabins, and watching your skits!!!  I really wished I could have stayed longer :( I was so excited to see you all having such a great time and learning so much.  Thank you for welcoming my daughter.  She loved getting to meet you and thought you were all awesome!!!!  I can't wait to see you Monday to hear about the rest of your trip.
 

2 comments:

  1. Maddie
    Hi mrs. Yates do you know that they are having fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddie!!! I spent about 4 hours with them last night and they were having so much fun. I had a great time too. I got to watch 2 of their skits and they were hilarious!!! See you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete