Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Friday, October 4, 2013

You ask for it...You got it!!!

Here's the t-shirts I designed for us to order...$11




If you would like to order one, have your money and order form to me by Monday, 10/7/13.

This is not a fundraiser...all money collected goes directly to the cost of your shirt.

6 comments:

  1. maddie
    hello Mrs. yates luv the shirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole,
    I am going to order two size small and medium. Thanks, I will bring the money tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad you took Maddie's and my/mine idea for the awesome shirts.
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way when will you put the orders in? If you already did when will they come?
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sophia :) I will be ordering them tomorrow and they should be here in 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Than you I was worried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :)
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete