Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Observation vs. Inference

My observation of your class today....
            1.  As a class, you asked 182 questions
            2.  Everyone was able to answer questions from the homework.
            3.  The room was full of discussion during the extra 3 false assumptions.

My inference, based on my observation today...

You all did your homework, really enjoyed doing the false assumptions, and are a very curious and highly motivated group of students.

Did I make any false assumptions??? :)

Remember, homework tonight...5 qualitative, 5 quantitative observations and an inference for each.

3 comments:

  1. Kristin

    My favorite event is when we got to do the marble weighing because I got to use a scale and have fun with my best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley w

    My favorite event today was the sponge squeeze because I got 143 ml and my estimate was 50 ml and I thought it was fun not getting the right answer.:-)

    ReplyDelete