Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

All Tied Up!!

Great work today scientists!! Our first attempt at solving a problem scientifically went very well today. Remember to have the first five questions complete before class tomorrow and brainstorm ideas for how to get free from the ropes. You will have about five minutes with the ropes tomorrow to get free before the big reveal...HINT: What assumptions might you be making that are getting in the way of solving this problem??

We did it!! We did it!! We did it!! Oh wait.....


 


Oh, and vote for your favorite frog name!!! See you tomorrow :)

Ms. Yates

3 comments:

  1. Kristin

    I had a great day and I am glad I am back in school because I got to have fun. I also got to learn new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though it was really tough, it was still fun:)I can't wait to find out how to get out. Thank you

    ~Michaela:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole
    Vote FRED as the frogs name!!! I had lots of fun today doing this experiment today and figuring it out.

    ReplyDelete