Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Monday, August 12, 2013

7th and 8th grade

GREAT 1st day!!!  As a class I loved how well you all listened and the amazing level of participation that you all engaged in. I hope that you all walked away with the take home message of the day...ANYONE can be a scientist!!   The room looked great when you left, so thank you.  You were all fantastic and I look forward to getting to know each of you and having an awesome year!!

Ms.Yates

19 comments:

  1. Kyle Garawitz:

    My first day of school was awesome.It was fun and I found out we get to use the computor for most of our work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob B: My first day of school was awesome.I got to design my science folder and watch videos of cool math things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanna,

    The first day was a blast, I can't wait to get to know my new teachers better

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first day was great! Thanks:)

    -Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole,
    I had lots of fun one the first day of school! I enjoyed meeting all the new people and hope to get to know you more! :) Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a great day today. I also just found out that we will be using computers for most of our homework.

    Troy

    ReplyDelete
  7. first day was cool, but i wish we didn't have to do our math online

    §rehtoms Ɲedmac

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oinegue Werdna (Andrew)
    My first day of school was one that was cool

    BTW, this is my 10th attempt. I wonder why the last 9 didn't work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Riley:)

    Hi!!! Today was a blast! I love all of my new teachers and the classes are fun. I can tell this year will be AWE-mazing!! Go 7th and 8th grade!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sammy Middleton

    My first day was very good. !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I figured it out

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hanna,

    Everybody vote for Fred.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The metric system is used by 95% if the worlds population. Products worldwide could be designed and manufactured to the same specifications and eliminate overlapping in production.
    AJB

    ReplyDelete
  14. AJB

    First day of school was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had so much fun today. My favorite part was puting the sugar of the flame. It was fun.

    From, AJ

    ReplyDelete
  16. The lab was fun. My favorite part was getting the iron out using a magnet. I also enjoyed the Rainbow lab. That was fun. Ms. Yates... YOU ARE AWESOME.

    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  17. AJ,

    All thebridges were amazing and very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. AJ
    The websight was were helpful and interesting. See you guys at school tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete