Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Monday, August 12, 2013

6th Grade

Hello 6th graders!  We were pretty rushed today, but I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and starting our observation labs tomorrow.  Thanks for the great participation in Sketch A Scientist today.  I have a feeling your amazing high level of participation will drive some fantastic experiments this year.

Ms. Yates

24 comments:

  1. alex
    hi im alex and like science

    ReplyDelete
  2. kevin dunn
    great first day :D ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great first day and it went by really fast

    ReplyDelete
  4. trevor
    i really liked drawing a scientis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy,
    Mr.Smith's P.E. class was so much fun. I got to see most of my friends again. The first day of school was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isaac
    The first day was great. I played with kevin trevor tanner jovin and andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the first day of school! I loved how we got to draw scientists. I loved science class!!!

    Jovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sophia 6th Grade
    Today was great I think Mrs.Yates Is a great teacher I have already Seen Alot

    ReplyDelete
  9. maddie lahargoue 6th grade
    i had an amazing first day.i loved media and science.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sophia 6th Grade
    Today was great I can tell Mrs. Yates will be great. I have already Learnd alot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kristin Snyder

    I loved the first day because I got to see all of my friends. I also liked how I got to have fun in my classes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shalyn 6th grade

    Today I had a lot of fun learning about my new fun teachers and knowing I am going to have a great year with them.X3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Andrew DeClue
    I had a great first day, even being a new student it was great meeting new people.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ms. Yates
    This was a fun day and I learned a lot
    From,
    Devin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tanner Wood

    Today was the best first day. I really liked Mr.Smith he was really fun. I also liked Mrs.Unkeless was very fun to be around

    ReplyDelete
  16. natalie

    science class was really fun ! 1st day of school went by really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  17. trevor
    the expirement today was fun

    ReplyDelete
  18. Isaac

    I voted for fred :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. alex
    today i posted this at 2:00 am

    ReplyDelete
  20. maddie
    I loved the experiment. I thought it was really fun. I voted for skittles on so many different computer. I had so much fun today.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hanna,

    Vote for Fred!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tanner Wood,

    The Metric Olympics was fun because, I got to use my math skills and my measuring skills to.

    ReplyDelete
  23. When I was watching the water sink through the layers causing it to sink and expand it was intersting

    ReplyDelete
  24. i liked that project but i would change how much of the ingredients we put in.
    gloria

    ReplyDelete