Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Monday, August 19, 2013

6th grade Metric Olympics

Cotton Ball Shot Put

13 comments:

  1. natalie

    hi, my favorite part of science today was the marble grab . i learned how to use a scale. i liked the marble grab because i thought it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was really fun. i enjoyed it very much.
    trevor

    ReplyDelete
  3. i learned a lot :D.my favorite part was when i did the cotton ball thingy :P. i learned how to use the triple balance and yea...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :d :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D......... I AM KeViN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Metric Olympics was so much fun Ms. Yates. I can't wait until we do the Metric Olympics II. My favorite event was the left hand sponge squeeze. I liked that one because it was really hot outside and the water felt cool. I also liked it because it felt kind of like I was playing in water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at my biseps! ALEX TRESEDER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Devin
    my favorite part was the javalin straws.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sophia,
    today was awesome my favorite competition was the big foot challenge. I liked it because we were allowed to take our shoes off. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. shalyn,
    To day was alot of fun.I learned how to meaure the water that was in the sponge. i hope we have more fun like this evry day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. shalyn,
    I learned how to measure the water that was in a songe. i had so much fun to day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alyssa S.

    Three Words: MOST FUN EVER!!!!!! My favorite part was the sponge squeeze because I loved the cool water on a hot day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andrew
    my favorite was the cotton ball toss

    ReplyDelete
  12. trevor
    my favorite part of the metric Olympics today was the straw javelin contest

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amy

    I would change my estimations the next time I do it. I would change my estimations the next time I do it because on the big foot contest I didn't see it was the area and put just the length.

    ReplyDelete