Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Metric Scavenger Hunt

What a fun, learning filled day!!!  I loved how creative you all were with objects you chose for each unit of measurement.  I can't wait for our medal ceremony tomorrow for Metric Olympics!!!

8 comments:

  1. Kaitlin H.

    I learned what a millimeter and a meter and centimeter is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anica

    I learned accurate measurement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke
    my favorite part was coloring the medals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part of today was learning what a mm. was because I didn't know before.
    From,
    Peanut Butter

    ReplyDelete
  5. maddie
    the metric thing was very fun and measury. I had fun today

    ReplyDelete
  6. shalyn,
    I learned a lot today. I learned what time and length were measured out of. I had so much funny with my friends and teacher!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ryan

    Today was a blast thx. It was really fun !!!!!!! ;) Can i feed the frogs on Fri. THX

    ReplyDelete