Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Monday, August 19, 2013

5th grade Metric Olympics

Right handed marble grab
Cotton ball shot put

9 comments:

  1. Anica

    I loved the Olympics I can't wait to do it tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Glad you enjoyed it!! See you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke L.
    My fav was the sponge squeeze. I love the class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. trinity makil
    i had lots of fun my favorite was left hand sponge squeeze was my favorite why you might ask first try was 122 second try was 250 thats the highest you could go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sourav V.

    Today my favorite activity was the left handed sponge squeeze. I liked it because you got to squeeze water out of a sponge and I like playing with water. I also liked it because you got to measure in milliliters in the other ones you had to measure in centimeters. I learned that in science you can not estimate it has to be exact. Science was fun today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quinn h my favorite event was the straw javlin because you get to throw a straw its fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. amelia g

    i loved today and the metro olyimpics. i learned alot loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i had an awesome day in science you are one of my favirote teachers i love science

    ReplyDelete
  9. Avinash K.

    My favorite part of the metric Olympics was the straw/javelin throw.I liked it because i had to use a lot of strength.I learned that if you put much strength into something lightweight then it might not go as far.

    ReplyDelete