Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Transpiration Experiment Data Collection

What factors affected the accuracy of the data you collected? What could you do next time to ensure that the data collected was an accurate reflection? How do you think the results would change if you left the bag on longer?

12 comments:

  1. What effected the plants was the rain. I would do this project indoors. If the bag were longer, it would have more water

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel
    I liked the leaf experiment!! I recommend this small experiment for the 4th graders when they get into 5th grade!! See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor
    What Effected our leaves to have water is from the rain that the leaves dropped into our bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Yates can i feed the frogs. The rain water and wind affected the amount of water in the bag. I can tie it even tighter than it was before it was to make an accurate reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the rainy whether effected the experiment.
    i would not spill the water out of the bag
    the bag will have more water

    kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley
    The factors that affected our lab today were it rained, people could have nocked them over, animals, and probably the wind. Next time I think we should test when it's definitely not going to rain. If we left the bags outside logger I think they would collect more water or they would be nocked off of our plant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Avinash
    For our I'm pretty sure humans and rainwater affected ours the most. I think dif. leaves/tree/plants absord dif. amounts of water. By the way i was going to ask the same thing as #Ryan. Also do you know who votes what??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Avinash
    We should do an experiment with palnts an then we add grinded down soilds and liquids to them. Yiou can make them unharmfulish. If you don't wan't to do this it's okay buttttttt........ It's probably goin to be my Science experiment for the science fair except for maybe for a magnetic rifle..........its not harmul...you can catch it with your hand. AVINASH

    ReplyDelete
  9. The factors that affected our experiment were rainwater, wind, and maybe people if they messed with our bags(crazy people) ;D I loved this lab, rated it 5*s. Thx Ms. Yates! and u did do a blog post for Science night!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trinity Makil
    the thing that effect the experiment was the rain to do it inside it will have more water.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pragathi
    I think that the rain and wind affected my bag. I would tie it tighter and be careful when I am carrying the bag. I think the results would change by showing more water if I left the bag on longer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The rain water and wind affected the amount of water in the bag

    ReplyDelete