Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Bagged leaves Experiment

What do you predict you will find in your bags tomorrow?

14 comments:

  1. I loved our investigation and I predict that the leaves in the bag will loose color and turn yellow brownish
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trinity Makil
    I predict I will see drops of water

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so much fun tonight. Although if u do this again u should do it in the multi. I predict that they will have some water because it give water vapor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that the leaves bags will be filled with water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel
    Science night was awesome!! I predict that there will be moisture in our bags, and I think the leaves will turn a slight brown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think there will be somewhat water. I loved science night today!! The redworms got 30 cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. #Amelia
    I can't wait to see what happens next. Im at the edge of my seat! I predict the bag will be full of water vapor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Avinash

    The plants are going to get drops of water. Its not going to be like last wheat seed stuff because this time were strapping it to a tree with rubber bands. Plus we only got one bag and its just a light bag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. #AUHONA
    I predict that the leaves in the bag will change colors and turn yellowish brown. Lets find out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pragathi
    I think that the bag will contain droplets of moisture. Science night was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ashley
    I think that we will see a little bit of water vapor in the bag or we will see dried up water marks.=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it will be filled with moisture or just a bunch of water

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maria
    I think there will be water vapor that will condense into water droplets.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it will be filled with water and moisture
    Sean

    ReplyDelete