Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Friday, November 22, 2013

And the Adventures of Action Yates Begin

Getting gas and hitting the road!!!

11 comments:

  1. cant wait to see more mrs yates!
    katherin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anica
    Omg Action Yates Rocks
    And I made him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acton Yates
    I love the creator of me anica. She is the best so is my new mom Ms. Yates
    P.S Anica says have a nice trip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ariana
    Action Yates is going to be famous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria
    Action Yates is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about the Amazing Adventures of Action Yates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And as Action Yates strolls around the city, the majestic hero gains fans from all over the world, including Bulgaria and Uzbekistan. I see a movie coming to my mind already... Action Yates vs. Teen Trolololling

    I wonder what the plot would be

    Eulced Werdna

    (JK it's Oinegue Werdna)

    ReplyDelete
  7. #smoovemove
    #TeamIKC
    #Icantcomeupwithanotherhashtag
    #uhh...
    #ohyeahnowiknowwhatiamtryingtosay
    #ohwaitmaybenot
    #isthereahashtagforthis?
    #hashtag

    ReplyDelete
  8. Speaking of OMg-

    And I was like, Magnesium Oxide, like totes LOL OMg (Magnesium Oxide).
    I wonder if a movie could be produced about Action Yates

    -perhaps a Smoovie about Action Yates

    How about Action Yates vs. Teen Trolololling

    ReplyDelete
  9. If Action Yates becomes a movie...
    Here are some quotes:
    "So what do you want for dinner? Potahtoes? No! It's Potatoes!"

    "Since you kid's can't agree on how to pronounce this word, I'll make the decision for you. It's diabetes, not dietbeetus. I'm a hero, I would know"

    "Wait, this isn't real life?"

    "I didn't know that we were filming. Can we start again"

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm a robot-
    NO IM NOT PROVING IM NOT A ROBOT
    im a robot

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahahaha teeheehee

    ReplyDelete