Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Transpiration Experiment...Take 2

You all came up with some great ideas about different factors we could control in order to get more accurate data on transpiration!! What factors did we control in today's experiment? Do you think our class data will be more similar to one another tomorrow? What other tests would you like to perform?

6 comments:

  1. I predict there will not be much water because last time I think most of the water was rain water and today it didn't rain so there will not be much water. SCIENCE ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I predict that there will be 1ml of water in all the bags. The factors that we controlled in today's experiment was the rain water, the plant, the amount of leaves and, the people. Other tests we could do are putting bags on leaves that are dead but the plant should be alive. Science Rocks!!! :)
    #Sourav

    ReplyDelete
  3. I predict that they will produce less than 1ml because it was it was raining last time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ariana
    I liked this experiment very much. I thought that it was very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anica
    I want to grow seeds with different types of liquids and see what happens

    ReplyDelete
  6. What factors did we control in today's experiment?
    The plastic bag was secure over the plant.
    Do you think our class data will be more similar to one another tomorrow?
    No, because the rain affected the results.
    What other tests would you like to perform?
    Try to grow plants by watering it with different liquids.
    -Trinity

    ReplyDelete