Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Monday, November 18, 2013

Cloud Observations

What types of clouds were you able to identify and describe today?

7 comments:

  1. I loved this investigation I thoughty it was going to rain but it didnt the clouds are cool
    madster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you so cirrus no i'm serious. tanner

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was something that had cumulus
    trevor
    I forgot the name

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it might be like a cumulus cloud ������������������������������������������������������������������������������ya
    Ya me the awesomely awesome GLORl A

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think there was stratonimbus cloud. ( There was also small cumulus clouds)
    #Jovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think there was stratonimbus cloud. ( There was also small cumulus clouds)
    #Jovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are white fluffy clouds that look like fluff balls.
    They are Cumulanibus clouds in the sky
    By Kristin

    ReplyDelete