Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Nitrogen Cycle - It's Easy!


12 comments:

  1. I learn that nitrogen can be kicked by a ninja and this cycle happens over and over and over an over and over and over and over and over....................
    _________ANDREW__________DeClueless________

    ReplyDelete
  2. this video was very interesting the pictures helped me understand the nitrogen cycle.:)

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. nitrogen is harmful

    woody also known as tanner

    ReplyDelete
  4. i learned that too much nitrate can be harmfull.

    :D nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the ninja and the nitrogen cycle is awesome for I think for the earth

    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned that nitrogen is harmful to fish, but necessary in small amounts. Also I learned that nitrogen is formed by eaten feces. ALEX

    ReplyDelete
  7. fish to ammonia to nitrite to nitrate to seaweed and back to fish?
    very interesting cycle
    trevor

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know high levels of nitrate are harmful!!
    Very interesting!!

    Jovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the video she was a really good drawer! I learned that too much nitrogen is bad for the fish and you should change your fish water.
    from shay shay :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I learned that the nitrogen cycle involves nitrite and nitrate. I also learned that too much nitrate is bad for the environment.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I learned that the nitrogen cycle is just a big circle.




    DEVIN

    ReplyDelete
  12. I learned that 2 much nitrate can be harmful to the envirment




    maddie rocks

    ReplyDelete