Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Jane Poynter: Life in Biosphere 2


7 comments:

  1. mrs. yates
    do you need the book for the biosphere project.
    maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use it as a resource (Unit C CH 1), but the directions are on the paper I sent home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you mrs. yates i appreciate the help. oh and i loved video.
    maddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amelia

    My fellow scientists and most importantly Mrs.Yates i predict that the redworms will eat the whole habitat. Maybe when they run out of food they might just eat each other!! Gross!! Sorry for the disturbing prediction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned that all systems have subsystems. I predict that the redworms are going to eat most of the food and sleep in its comfortable habitat!!!!!!:-)

    Ashley Wood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Riley

    Our test today was tuff! Luckily got 38 out of 40! thank goodness! I love Mrs. Yates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Riley

    This Chapter we learned about Exothermic and Endothermic! I got confused about that! We also learned about Boyle's law and Charles's Law, that was fun! I love Mrs. Yates!

    ReplyDelete