Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Redworm habitats!!!

In the comments please predict what will happen in the redworm habitat.

12 comments:

  1. Quinn I think the are going to eat us alive but first I think the red worms will eat and grow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I predict that the worms will survive the habitat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel

    My prediction within 2 weeks is that the worms will grow and the worms will eat all of the food in the container.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I predict that our redworm habitats will be broken down and ground because the redworms are grinders.
    Pragathi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyssa,
    I think that soon all the newspaper and food will be broken down from the worms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I predict that our redworms will grow very big from all the nutrionts we gave them.
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  7. i predict the red worms will grow big
    SUPER HERO SWAG MASTER

    ReplyDelete
  8. I predict that things will disappear and will wreck my home.

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Om,
    I predict the red worms will survive the habitat and basically are going to eat us alive like Quinn said

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great predictions!!! Did anyone's prediction change after today's lesson??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brooke
    Hmmm, let's see, oh yes! I remember these things! Was it the fun, cool, but slightly gross lab today? Well if it was I think the worms will live, thrive, and feel like they are in heaven and paradise! Is that a good prediction????????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  12. pragathi

    i loved it!!! BEST lab ever!!!!!!!!! i predict that most of the waste will be gone by the time we observe our red worms again!!

    ReplyDelete