Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Red worms day 2

What interacting subsystems can you identify??

10 comments:

  1. today I lerned that worms are almost the most important part of earths systems. :)quinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. redworms newspaper garbage jar dirt more worms more dirt more newspaper more garbage did i mentoin worms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly Stella!! And Quinn...no worms would equal a drastic change to the ecosystem :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. rachel

    hi Mrs.yates, and hi stella and quinn. I realy enjoy the redworm habitat lab system!!!! Kitchen waste, leaves and twigs, worms, in one jar. GROSS, and cool at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rachel

    My 2 favorite thing, other than the redworm habitat lab, was the cheekcell lab. It was very interesting to see my cheekcell. It was also very interesting that a cheekcell is much different than a plant cell! realy enjoyed doing the cheekcell lab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley
    I can identify that the worms are squished up, alive, healthy, and I think they like our comfortable red worm habitat. Thanx for buying the red worms and being an Awesome TEACHER!!!!!!!!
    B-) <3 Hope red worms like there habitat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The worms are stretched up and healthy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel, Ashley and Isabelle!!! Great observations!

    Ashley...thank you :) and my pleasure!!

    Stella...this one's for you because I just saw this commercial..."WE ARE FARMERS......."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms.Yates
    I learned so much today like system and our red worms. When you let us see our read worms they were HUGE!!! Thanks for being a fantastic science teacher.
    Love,
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  10. i that the redworms will grow really big so they will eat a lot of newspaper.
    #SUPERHERO SWAG MASTER

    ReplyDelete