Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Flat Stanley Visitors

Thanks Ariana and Anica for sharing your Flat Stanley visitors with us today.  I hope they had a great time and have a fantastic adventure to share with everyone when they get home...

2 comments:

  1. These flat stanleys are wonderful and very creative. I bet the people who made them are very proud
    -Sanjana

    ReplyDelete
  2. those flat are very creative and I hope they have a great story to tell to
    Jauren

    ReplyDelete