Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Vital Lung Capacity...S

What is vital lung capacity? Was your vital lung capacity higher or lower than you expected?

15 comments:

  1. I learned how much lung capacity I had in me which was so much fun and I would recommend this to do this for next year.
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel
    Hi Mrs.Yates!! I loved the experiment. But it was on the breath-taking side. : ) I recommend this for the 4th graders!! See you in a few! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quinn this was a cool experiment and u'r breath holding abilities do not materr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a lot more lung capacity than I expected. Vital lung capacity is how much air your lungs can hold.


    Stella
    Lampe
    5th Grade
    Mrs. Schafer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria
    Vital lung capacity is the amount of air that the lungs can hold. My vital lung capacity was a lot higher that I expected it to be, my hypothesis was 1.5 and my results were 2.9, 2.8, and (my highest) 3.1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pragathi
    I learned hat vital lung capacity is how much air your lung can hold. My lung capacity was higher than I expected, being at trial 1 2.8 and at trial 2 4.5.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a really fun expirement....... Also made me cough for the next few hours
    Ommm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved today's experiment. Avinash Vital lung capacity 1.0 to 2.0. Lower than expected.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ariana
    Mine vital air was lower than I thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ashley
    This activity was really fun. I thought it was cool to test our lung captivity. Also my average was higher than I expected by .8!!!! I had a lot of fun!! :-) B-P ( thats a face.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought this activity was interesting. I got more than I expected. It was interesting how I got to see the capacity of my lungs.
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rohan
    I loved this experiment even though I did not have a big lung capacity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My lung capacity was higher than I thought. My partner and I had fun doing this experiment. -Trinity

    ReplyDelete
  14. I learned a lot about my respiratory system. -Trinity

    ReplyDelete