Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Monday, January 13, 2014

25 Scary Bridges You'll Have To See To Believe

Here's a video of 25 scary and amazing bridges to kick off our bridge building project...

13 comments:

  1. The video was really interesting, those bridges were really weird. -Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some really cool bridges! I like how they were in different places. :)
    yeliR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I would never go on any of them though. :) They give me plenty of ideas for the bridge project :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed this video. some of them I would never EVER cross. I am glad that you posted this video. I hope you post more of these.
    Troy

    ReplyDelete
  5. this video is really cool and number one looks so scary I hope I never have to cross it. Would you?
    Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. jack
    I wonder how some of those huge rope bridges dont just fall down. They have no special design that holds them up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. some of these bridges look really fun, others not so much
    Alexa 8th grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found that most of the bridges mentioned in this video were suspension bridges. Based on my research, these bridges were also the most rickety under the influence of wind. Easily influenced, indeed. I guess that I have a fair idea of what NOT to do...

    BTW - Never, ever, listen to the song Easily Influenced by QJB. It is weird.

    Oinegue Werdna

    Anyways, everyone plans to use a truss on top of an arch bridge. Great minds think alike, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would you put up a video of the song Carry On Wayward Son?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This video was cool, a lot of those bridges are scary!
    -Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to cross most of them
    ~Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  12. honeestly none of those bridges seemed scary to me, and when I was in Costa Rica I went on the "2nd scariest bridge in the world"
    Camden

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some things i like about building the bridge is it is fun and the end product will look really cool
    Sammy

    ReplyDelete