Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Vital Lung Capacity...B

What is vital lung capacity? Was your vital lung capacity higher or lower than you expected?

9 comments:

  1. This lab was so much fun! My vital lung capacity average is 2.03. Thx Ms. Yates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia
    Vital lung capacity is the amount of air that a person can exhale. In the vital lung capacity investigation I found my hypothesis to be incorrect. Instead of my average, 2.3 I predicted the numbers 1.6. I made a mistake. But now I can learn from my experience. Thank you Ms. Yates for teaching us that's its okay to make mistakes! You really do make science rock!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my vital lung capacity was less than i had expected. i thought i would get like 4-5. It was FUN,FUN,FUN,FUN!
    RYAN out and over

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vital lung capacity investigation was very fun. I thought my highest was going to be 3.0 but, it was 1.6. What a difference! At least I learned something new. You make science a whole lot better.
    -Auhona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anica
    my vital lung capacity average was 2.51 and I guessed 2. it got more or less for me because I was laughing and probably let air out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the posters we made today were really creative and fun. I think all my classmates did amazing on their posters. My poster title was ''Parts of the Respiratory System''. You really do make science awesome. #Auhona#

    ReplyDelete
  7. My vital lung capacity was 3.6. it was cool seeing how much air we can blow out of our lungs.
    katherin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alyssa

    My vital lung capacity was 3.4. I never knew that! I also never knew that You could find that out by blowing into bags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vital capacity is the amount of air that you can hold in your lungs. We tested this by bolwing into bags that showed the amount of air we blowed out. The amount of air I blowed out was 3.9. This was more than what I expected.

    Sourav

    ReplyDelete