Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Wow!!! So big!!!

Were you surprised by how much your painted lady larvae had grown???  What is your prediction for how many more days until they undergo their beautiful metamorphosis?

10 comments:

  1. They are so much bigger

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! They are huge!!! Avinash and I named our larvae Leroy. Hope he continues to grow.
    P.S. This is from Ashley=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke!!!!!!!
    Those butterfly larvae are so big! I think it will be around a week until the larvae pupate and turn into a butterfly (otherwise known as metamorphosis). The nutrients turned brown and there is waste and webby stuff. The larvae are getting bigger by the minute! I know, I'm going to repeat this except more exaggerated.....THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! :) And also your labs are getting funner and funner (even though I know funner isn't a word :p) each time! Thank you Ms. Yates!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So big! I think they are ready to transform!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. our larvae are so big! me and Brooke have a BIG one named spiky. they are so cute and i hope they continue to grow and digest their nutrients. i wonder what the webby stuff is. i hope to see a happy and healthy spiky tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was katherin! i forgot my name

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pragathi
    Hi! our larvae, Heathburns is huge!!!!!! Isabelle and I think he might be ready to pupate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anica
    We were supposed to comet as homework 11-14 In class can to tell me the question because I do not see anything do not reply

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anica...there was a delay in my posting today's lab due to after school duties, but the leaf classification post is now up with a question for you to answer :) See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amelia
    I can't believe my butterfly started as a half an inch and grew to 1inch! Thankyou Ms.Yates for choosing this lab, I can't wait to see what we do with our leaves! Science does Rock!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete