Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Air Masses Lab

Allow our first attempt did not produce the results I was expecting, this is just part of science. Every experiment you attempt will not work perfectly, but the lesson here is to make observations and set up a new experiment and....TRY AGAIN! Also, many times our hypothesis is incorrect. This does not make you a bad scientist. It merely gives you information and perhaps leads you to ask another question. Thank you for your patience today :) YOU ROCK 6th GRADE!!! Never stop asking questions and searching for answers.
 

4 comments:

  1. My hypothesis was not supported because I said the water would evaporated in the empty glass jar. The warm and the cold water was mixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this experiment was very interesting. Sadly our cardstock ripped. it was still cool though when you did it and it worked.
    trevor

    ReplyDelete
  3. my hypothesis was not and was supported. this is because I predicted that it would turn purple and warm when it did that but it also had the warm red water go into the blue cold water.
    trevor
    see ya tomarrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. this lab was so cool and it was messy it was very wet
    maddie rocks lahargoue blog

    ReplyDelete