Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Investigation 2 Review

Great work today 5th grade! 

4 comments:

  1. Anica
    I liked reviewing because I think it helped on the test.
    I had fun picking the science fair prize. my mom has the idea for the cape and hat.
    I had fun doing office duty with you
    anica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Anica! Thanks for keeping me company and showing me the ropes :) I can't wait for my super science fair judging cape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't we get to do the chalk part

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley. Today at our leaf investigation I liked all the different types of leaves, shapes, colors, and what they were. I thought it was fun observing the leaves=).

    ReplyDelete