Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Atmosphere Video

11 comments:

  1. hello miss yates i wore a 49er jersy today guess who i am

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was pretty cool ��

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool vid. fun lab today and ms. yates, you spelled atmospher wrong i think.
    nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was pretty cool ��

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didn't know that there was so much about the atmosphere.
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was very interesting and now I know why it was so much cooler when I went backpacking at 8000ft this summer
    Trevor
    see you tomarrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Natalie...you were correct. I fixed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ms. Yates. I didn't know that there was an Exosphere.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Amy! I briefly mentioned that there were 2 terms not discussed in your book...exosphere and ionosphere. The ionosphere actually is the term used for the upper part of the mesosphere (65 km), the thermosphere and the exosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the video. In Death Valley and in 2000 feet high up the pressure is OFF THE SCALE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved video awsome but weird Bill Nye
    MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDdddddddddIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    see you tom

    ReplyDelete