Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Ocean Floor Models

8 comments:

  1. Today was really fun I was glad we were able to do this!!!!!!!!! this was also really hard because you couldn't really tell were the bottom as on our box.
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick random question, how many comments are there???????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick random answer....somewhere between 400 and 500 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...and Sophia...I am glad you had fun :) I hope you also learned about features found on the ocean floor and how scientists can figure out this information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry I did. :)
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will not be attending school today:( but I know that all the information that I need on science ill be right here! :)
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I feel so bad because I ant to see the group that got our box faces!!!!!!!! :) and I would be so disappointed when we open our box :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi

    this was a fun experiment but the box descovery was just rocky and was almost like it was flat :P

    kevin

    ReplyDelete