Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Is the suspense killing you???

What do you predict you will observe tomorrow with your wheat seeds?

15 comments:

  1. I predict the ones in the dark will have nothing in it and the ones out side will have little stems peeking up.
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the plants in the dark colored bags will have no growth and the plants in the light will have germination.
    Sourav

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the plants in both bags will have growth and germination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there will be no sprout in the dark one and in the one with light I think there will be a sprout
    Om

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the ones in the dark will start to grow because the light bags are sitting in the sun and that will dry he water up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria
    I predict the wheat seeds in the dark bags will have sprouted little to none and that the one in the clear bags would have germinated a little, but more than the ones in the dark bag.
    Scientist out...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel
    I predict that the wheat seeds in the dark bags will barely sprout, and the clear bag will have seeds sprouting more than the ones in the dark bag. oh and hi Maria!!!
    Like she said...... Scientist out...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amelia

    I think that we will observe our plants tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brooke
    I think that the ones in the clear bag will grow a little because they have light but only a little air. I think the ones in the dark bags will not grow because they have no light and only a little air. SCIENCE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Ms Yates for making the lab so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i predict that the plants will have sprouted but can not see the roots or buds yet
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for being amazing students and making my job so rewarding!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. anica
    I predict that the light would grow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ariana
    I would have predicted that the light would grow but I was wrong

    ReplyDelete
  14. I predict the one in the light will grow but not the one in the dark.
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alyssa,
    I predict that Both will get very tall and the dark will not be green because there is no chlorophyll.

    ReplyDelete