Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Islands, Seamounts and Atolls...Oh My!!!

Great work today 6th grade!!! I am seeing some clear evidence that you are becoming experts on the formation of islands, atolls, seamounts, and trenches. Please remember to bring in anything extra you would like to use for your models. I'm looking forward to your presentations!!!

7 comments:

  1. hi miss yates i wanted to no if you could make some playdoe? because my group needs kind of a lot of clay and i no you dont have that much so just wondering

    please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    gloria:) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Yates

    I can't wait to finish my #Hawaii project. It's so much fun.

    #AMY#

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for taking a picture of me! i am now famous! can you guess who i am? i wear a sweater everyday! peace! anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs. Yates,
    # I can't wait to finish my Hawaii project. Thanks so much for letting have another day!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs. Yates turns out that we do need that clear bucket so if my group could use it that would be great thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloria...I will have more playdough for you.

    Sophia...yes you can use the clear bucket

    And sweater...hmmmmm....thinking...thinking....is it Natalie????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what are you doing um um um um um um um um maddie

      Delete