Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Evolution of Life on Earth


4 comments:

  1. I thought that the video was very interesting and I loved it! I always thought that science and how earth was made is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cool. its really interesting when i learn about earth formation. i already knew alot about it but i learned more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my flash is out of date so i couldn't watch the video
    stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaitlin
    That was a really interesting video I didn't know that earth was covered with lava or how it was made.
    that was a very educational video

    ReplyDelete