Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Heart Rate Investigation

What were you able to conclude about heart rate and exercise from our investigation today?


6 comments:

  1. I was able to conclude that the heart rate of a person is going to be faster than normal after they run, and normal when they relax.
    -Surya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concluded that my heart beat got faster when we exercised and slower when we weren't. That was what happened during our experiment.
    Allen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm able to conclude that the heart rate investigation was very interesting.
    Doing this heart rate investigation made me realize that my hypothesis was correct!
    After resting, I recorded around 30 heart beats, but got even more during running. I counted at least 110
    beats for each trial, but got around 50 while recovering. I learned that your heart would pump blood very fast, on how much energy you use or how long you exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I concluded that when you run your heart rate goes up because it is pumping blood much faster when you run
    John K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I concluded that from exercise your body's heart rate goes up.
    Farhat A.

    ReplyDelete