Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Geologic Timeline

What is the most important concept you learned from doing your timeline?

4 comments:

  1. I love that picture this blog is cool I can't wait for what science project is next

    ReplyDelete
  2. the most important concept is to use time wisely, learn, and have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idk how many that was. well three most important concepts teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. stella
    how to date rocks can i have credit for making up the blog homework

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaitlin
    The most important concept i learned from doing the time line was you had to stay organized and of course have fun and write neat!!!

    ReplyDelete