Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Science Night

Wow!!!  What an amazing night!  You all were so fantastic!  Words cannot express how proud and honored I am to be your teacher.  Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication, not only this last week, but everyday.  I am honestly the luckiest teacher in the world to have the opportunity to work with each of you.  Thank you for making science night and everyday rock!!!

This night would not have been possible without our other helpers.  I would also like to send a special thank you to Mrs. Unkeless for running countless errands, giving her time to help pass out tickets tonight, and for helping us set up and clean up.  Thank you Ms. Tammy for making all of our letters, getting us poster board, and making us countless copies.  Thank Ms. Sandy for all of the laminating.  Thank you Mr. Eric for helping us set up extra tables.  Thank you to all of your other teachers for giving us extra time for practice.  Thank you Mrs. Snider for my emergency big gulp.  And, a big thank you to all of your parents for all of their support.  Please make sure you express your gratitude to these people next time you see them.  Without our amazing support staff, none of this would have been possible.

Again, amazing work tonight!  I can't wait to start planning for science fair!

12 comments:

  1. loved science night awesome. thx ms. yates

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. Can't wait till the next one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ms. Yates
    science night was super fun! thanks for letting us all help set it up. and cleaning up also this morning. all of the parents were super nice along with their kids. they asked good questions and liked all of the labs. quite a few people donated money to all of the animals so that was great. everyone did really good on their presentations. a few pf the parents also said so. everyone was super fun and happy at science night. having your best friend as your partner in crime ( =D ) also was really fun and helpful. we got a lot of tickets and had a lot of fun
    thanks ms. Yates for being a awesome teacher and making class and experiments fun.

    from Anonymous

    ps can you guess who i am?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Science night was so much fun. I cant wait until the 4th quarter for the next science night.
    -Andrew DeClue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Science night was AMAZEBALLS. I had tons of fun and can't wait for the next science night.

    BYEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. All though I wasn't there, Science Night sounded like so much FUN! I wish I could have gone, but I was busy and at least I brought my mom in before Science Night. I hope for the next Science Night I can come. Thx for the awesome note and being the BEST TEACHER EVER!
    -Ashley Wood

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ms. Yates
    I was not able to come. I really wanted to but i had plans. I am very dissapionted. :( But i cant wait until the 4th quarter for the next science night. What's the day and i will put it on my calender.
    from Maddie Lahargoue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey ms. Yates I had a lot of fun during science night I can't wait until the next one!!! I feel like you were also a big part even after your big awesome speech about everyone's hard work because it was your room and I descision and to me that's what really matters.



    From, Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Science Night was FABULOUS. Thanks for the credit but gives yourself credit too. Of course you are the best science teacher ever. Not brag but Sammy and I got 33 tickets.

    Thanks,
    Jovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting Science Night!
    -Zachary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Science Night wasn't just fun, but we also got to share our knowledge with other families. I really enjoyed being around everyone, especially because everything was so organized.

    -Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kaitlin
    Science night was amazing i loved it

    ReplyDelete