Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Lady Larvae Emerge!!!

Finally!!!  Our Painted Lady have emerged!  What observations did you make of your Painted Lady today?

7 comments:

  1. I observed that My larvae had grown into a butterfly but did not survive it just became shriveled up and it died. The reason I think this happened is because past time I checked the pupa had not survives the impact so the pupa fell to the bottom of the cup.Avni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I observed that my painted lady larvae is now a butterfly. It is the smallest butterfly in the cage and I
    think that it is like that because when everyones larvae was starting to pupa, mine had just started.

    -Deniz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out that my Lady Larvae is know a beautiful painted lady larvae

    ReplyDelete
  4. I observed that my lady larvae turned into a painted lady larvae. I also observed that they split their cocoons.

    Varun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I observed that my painted lady larvae is now a gray and orange butterfly. I still saw the membrane of the cacoon still hanging on the roof of the lid.
    -Surya

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was not there to see our larvae because I was on a plane coming home from Spain, but I in the photos I can see that the larvae turned into butterflies and that they have definitely grown a lot! - Savannah :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I observed that the my butterfly is fully grown and has orange and black wings.He was very active when I let him out.
    Farhat A.

    ReplyDelete