Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Painted Lady Larvae

What observations did you make today of your larvae?

13 comments:

  1. I observed they were brown with black spots and they were really hungry.
    Varun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today agree with Varun, they were really hungry and that they had 9 white spikes on their backs.

    Sebastian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I observed the larva were very active eating, pooping, and climbing.
    Jackson B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I observed that there try werBlack brown and a tint if gray. Also I noticed that they had Little furs around its side. Another thing I absorbed is that they had little punchers they used for eating.
    Avni

    ReplyDelete
  5. I observed that my larva went straight to the food and my larva had spike on its back and under side. -Savannah:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I observed that my larva was black and a little bit white. It started climbing to the top of the cup, fell down and started eating with its punchers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I observed that my larva started to climb op the cup, fall down and ate food. The color of my larva is black and some white dots.

    -Deniz

    ReplyDelete
  8. They were fast,hasty, and Hungry and were blackish gray and had white tips on their backs, and looked a little bit fuzzy.
    John K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I observed that they were brown and had little brown spikes sticking out from them. I also observed that they could stick to the walls and even to the ceiling.
    -Surya

    ReplyDelete
  10. my larvae was tiny and seemed to not be able to reach the top of the container
    Jauren

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a brown Larva with black spikes and a tint of grey. It squirmed and would even climb in search of food. It spent most of its time devouring food also and seemed to be famished :)
    Drew S.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I observed that the painted lady larvae were trying to find their way out. They were very tiny, and I observed that the color was brownish-black. :) :) :) :0!!!!! jessica f.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i also noticed they had a few spikes around it. jessica f.

    ReplyDelete