Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Yeast Investigation

How do you plan to break yeast's dormancy?

18 comments:

  1. I plan to break yeast's dormancy by using a lot of heat
    Alicia B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farhat A.
    I think hot water,salt,sugar,and flour will break its dormacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think adding water to the yeast will make it wake up
    John K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that hot water, sugar, and CO2 will make yeast active

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I plan to use air, heat, water, and light.
    Jauren Pyle :-) :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I plan to use air(Air Bubbles), heat, and water to break the yeast.

    Olivia G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it would take heat and carbon dioxide to make a chemical reaction to wake the yeast up
    -Zachary

    ReplyDelete
  8. To break yeast dormancy is to add flour, and hot water.

    Brock Chang

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that heat ,water, and for some reason, soil would wake the yeast.

    - Deniz T

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think sugar, hot water and minerals will break its dormancy because I believe it may react with a food source

    Drew S.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that sugar is the main thing that makes yeast grow, I will use sugar and water -Savannah Kezmoh

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you will need hot water and co2 to break yeast dormancy.

    Allen

    ReplyDelete
  13. i think water and sugar will help.
    jessica f.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that for the yeast to break out of dormancy it'll need heat, air, and time

    sebastian

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think we need hot liquid and a carbohydrate to release the chemical in yeast and activate it.
    Rohan M

    ReplyDelete
  16. The yest will break out of dormancy by using flour, air, and heat.


    Gaurav singh

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think we need hot, salty water to break the yeast dormancy.
    -Surya

    ReplyDelete
  18. I polan to break yeast's dormancy by adding hot water.
    -Keegan

    ReplyDelete