Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Friday, August 22, 2014

New Class Pet!

I'm so excited about our new piranha!  Any suggestions for a name?

7 comments:

  1. pet p. jessica f.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by Drew S. I like these names...
    Zodiac
    Ripsaw
    Hannibal
    Pirahasaurus Rex

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should name it CHONG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it should be named pet p. too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should name it fang, spark or dash.-Savannah Kezmoh

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like spark or dash or maybe even BOB!
    your new 7th and 8th spirit captain maddie

    ReplyDelete