Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Rotor Egg Drop

6 comments:

  1. this is really fun because we get to expirement with a ton of designs and get to either succeed or fail but mostly we want top succeed.
    jacob b

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to mispell...

    Anywho, I am in firm conviction that Sammy and I are the only ones taking full advantage of the Bernoulli Effect. I also am in a solid stance that it is of that... and that alone... for I my buddy Sammy and I will succeed by. Also, many of the other designs are looking to fulfill the purpose that they are made for so I remain with utmost confidence that all of the groups will succeed.

    sdager mraw htiW,
    Oinegue Werdna

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJ
    Today was awesome. The egg project is going to be a blast. My partner in Jack. So far he has losts of smart ideas. So far are propeller isn't on correctly so we have to fix it tomorrow. We can do it. We plane to get almost all of it done tomorrow. I can wait. Adios amigos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. - Hanna
    I agree with you riley, our design is very unique and it works very well. I hope that we can pull it off. Tomorrow, we need to attach the next rotor, and then we will be finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that Hanna's and Jacob's rotor egg drop machine will win. Although, Kyle and I are starting off well.
    Riley

    P.S. i was going to post a cat picture with my comment, but it would not let me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited to see everyone's designs and how they work out.
    ~michaela

    ReplyDelete