Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cirulatory System Model

Great job Quinn and Ariana!!!

6 comments:

  1. Circulatory system........................=very interesting. UH OH! Blood is now clear, your heart is now two bottles, and your lungs and body are now two cups. I had lots of fun building the model, though. :-) Thanks Ms. Yates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria
    The circulatory system model was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The right side of the heart pumps deoxygenated blood to the lungs to be reoxygenated which then goes to the left side of the heart, which goes all around the body and back to the right side of the heart, and all over again.
    Try saying PUMPING ten times fast: pumpingpumpingpumpingpumpingpumpingpumpingpumpingpumpingpumpingpumping ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa
    Did me and Anica get it right????

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANICA
    I learned alot in the experiment and I learned about the Circultory System

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ariana
    Thank you for making a video of me
    It was so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. stella
    why didn't mine work it was set up right just like yours?
    Sorry about the spill

    ReplyDelete