Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Circulatory System Model

Were you able to make a working model of the circulatory system today? What challenges did you face? Describe the path blood takes...include the chambers of the heart, the lungs and the body.

5 comments:

  1. I thought this project was in interesting project and I enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms.Yates. This is now one of my favorite labs so far.I had fun putting the system together. It was really cool how you squeezed the containers and water would go into the cups. I loved this experiment and I rated it 5 stars. #Auhona#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pragathi
    Yes, Mrs.Yates! Isabelle and I did have a successful model! The blood comes in through the veins, tho the right atrium, through the valve to the right ventricle, then to the lungs. the blood collects oxygen, then travels to the left atrium through the valve to the left ventricle, then to the body. I had so much fun today learning about the circulatory system that I gave this lab a rating of interesting, loved, and five stars! I hope we do something like this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This experiment was super fun. I learned a lot about the circulatory system. The blood starts in the right side of the heart and is pumped to the lungs it then flows to the left side of the lungs. Then it is pumped to the rest of the body. Finally, the blood flows back to the right side of the heart. Ryan and I got the circulatory system to work out. The challenges we faced were which sides the valves were facing. Science Rocks!

    Sourav

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley
    Wow!!! The circulatory system was really hard!!!! I tried many new ways but I could never figure out what the answer was!! Thank u for making it a challenge.

    ReplyDelete