Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Yeast investigation

How do you plan to break yeast's dormancy? What will be your variables?

13 comments:

  1. I learned that yeast is alive it is just dormant

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. anica t
    i think you will need sugar and wheat will break their dormancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ariana
    I am going to use baking soda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kaitlin harmon
    today was intresting i learned yeast was a living thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke!!
    I predict that the yeast will need spices, heat and light. Also, they will need water and gas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had lots of fun today in the lab I want to learn more about yeast.
    From,Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  7. rachel
    I enjoy learning about yeast. I want to try an expirement about yeast with soda, boiling water, and mentos. I can't wait for tomarrow. I hope we make cookies!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maria
    I plan to break yeast's dormancy by utilizing SUGAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sourav V.

    I plan to break the yeast's dormancy by putting it near/in something that gives off a lot of heat. In the other bag I would put it in lots of vinegar and baking soda. Today science was very fun!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that salt will break the yeast's dormacy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pragathi
    I plan to break the yeast's sleep by pouring soda in the bag with the yeast in it!!
    Today was really fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. trinity makil
    i plan to break yeast dormancy either sugar or cookies

    ReplyDelete
  13. i think salt will break the yeast dormacy.

    ReplyDelete