Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Owl Pellets Video

Here is the video I told you about in class. Please watch it tonight, so that you are ready for this lab. Please make a comment predicting what you think you will find in YOUR owl pellet.

16 comments:

  1. I think I will find a scull

    DEVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaac,

    That rat got eaten XD hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin
    I predict that my pellet will have rat bones in it and we will put together the bones.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bet i will find some bones and hair in the puke pellets :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. /\
    l
    l
    l
    the last comment was kevin :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. shalyn,
    the owls were so cute but when they threw up pellets it looked like poo. if i puke my pellet i will fine alot of fur and bones. XD :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will find a rodant's skeloten.

    Jovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maddie,
    That was really cool i think in the pellet their will be mouse bones ans fur of over animals!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. shalyn,
    that was really weird and kind cool.owls throwing up pellets was weird. but the stuff they will find in the pellets is fur and bones

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just really want to find bones ������������ i bet what ever I find would have had a great short life XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. that was mine gloria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sophia
    that was..............................................totally awesome! I think I will find a rodent skeleton.







    Okay maybe a little gross :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. the pellets are so big compared to their mouth
    and a song about owls barfing up what is poop to them
    that is like me barfing up my poop blah
    do they taste it when it comes out
    ;3 blah
    Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope that I get a skull. I think that I will get bones and fur

    ReplyDelete
  15. I remember when I was in Field Biology in High School, we went on a field trip in town and gathered owl pellets we found under the trees, and then went back to class to dissect them. I remember finding a skull to a shrew (a rodent smaller than a mouse) and a bat skull. It was pretty cool.

    Regards, Trevor's Dad

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I will find a rodent exsoskeleton

    Amy

    ReplyDelete