Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Systems

Hello 5th grade!!! Your only homework tonight is to tell me what you learned about systems today from our backpack and train discussion. Look back at your science notebooks if you need to. For example: Why did we consider this backpack a system???

11 comments:

  1. Ariana Terbijhe

    I learned that systems are formed together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i learned an airplane system has a lot of crashes



    Rohan's idea

























    rohans idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. anica terbijhe
    I learned how systemes work.
    9-9-13

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned that systems are in almost every thing

    quinn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel Verrette
    A system is a unit of things that help each other
    to be one.science was very fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sourav
    9/9/13

    In science today, I learned about systems and subsystems. A system is everything that makes up a thing. A subsystem is one part of the thing. For example take a train track, the whole train track would be a system, a bar of the train track would be a subsystem, since it is not the whole train track. Today the backpack assignment taught me a lot. Science was very fun today!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learned that systems are almost every where.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I learned that basically anything can be a system from a backpack to the google headquarters

    ReplyDelete
  9. I learned that systems need to work together to make the whole object work.
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Avinash Krishna
    I learned systems are one thing. Sub-syststems are part of a system.For example a run-way is a sub-sysetem but a whole system is basically the plane and the run Way.SCIENCE ROCKED TODAY,IT WAS EPIC!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Systems was was a extravaganza! I learned lots of epic and interesting fun facts. This was not just cool, it was sciencetastic! u r a true scientist!!!
    -From Ms. B's class!!!!!!?????.....!

    ReplyDelete