Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Impromptu Solar Ovens

And the winner is.........group 2, with a temperature of 54°C.  Temperatures ranged from 40°-54°C.  Great job everyone!!  Charles law resumes tomorrow :)

8 comments:

  1. jacob

    so fun!!!! Sammy got the ride of his life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a pretty awesome class. I loved making a oven TROY

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved this lab so much
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole
    So awesome! I wish we could have made some smores though *wink wink* :)I wonder if the ovens actually worked?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lab was amazing #roller #coaster

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Fun! Still wish i had my fishing rod with me...:(

    ~Michaela:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. most fun thing I've done in science. We should do building projects more often.

    §rehtoms ηedmac

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a ton of fun. At home i build things a lot so I really liked building the ovens

    Jack

    ReplyDelete