Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Ground water part 2...

Good work today. I hope you were all able to make detailed drawings of each stage of the investigation. Please remember to answer all analysis questions. And in comments below...What did you observe???

12 comments:

  1. bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned that water will soak through top soil, sand, and gravel, but won't soak through clay.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun to day!! When we added the water to are thing it looked like a real bimone.
    I had fun with my group to!! i hope we will do more fun things like this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had so much fun today!! I learned that the water will go through every layer except the the clay. When we tilted the container the water on the potting soil flooded the mini pond.

    Jovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. today was fun. i learned that the amount of water you put in can soak through clay. thanks for being a fun teacher!
    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. my flag is new and improved

    ReplyDelete
  7. maddie
    hi I had so much fun and my favorite part was that we got to poor the water in it and also I had fun filling the dirt and sand and gravels.
    maddie rocks

    ReplyDelete
  8. favorite lab. i would add more coloring to the water. also, i would try different layers layered differently.

    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  9. favorite lab. I would try to add more food coloring to the water and try to add more water to the layers. I would also try to use more and different layers to the bucket.

    maddie

    ReplyDelete
  10. we should probably use watering cans. Devin

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was my favorite lab!! I think we should of used rocks instead of gravel. I would add more food coloring so that the water would be more visual.

    Jovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was my favorite lab!! I would put rocks instead of the gravel. I would also add more food coloring to the water so it would be more visual.

    Jovin

    ReplyDelete