Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Response Time Investigation Part 2


3 comments:

  1. My response time was slow for my right and hand; I got all hits:( My foot was faster, but still slow: I got 1 miss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ms. Yates! Today was really fun! Had an awesome day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley
    Hi Ms.Yates its Ashley. Sorry I haven't commented yet. I just want to say that when we did the response time investigation I had a really good time trying to guess when to pull my hand or foot away. Happily, on the first time we tested the lab, I got a TOTSEY ROLL!!!! Thanks for being such an awesome teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete