Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Friday, January 31, 2014

King of the Castle

What challenges did you face today? If you were to do this lab again, would you change the design of your siege machine? If so, why and in what way?

2 comments:

  1. AJ

    It was hard to aim with the catapult. It was also hard to come up with a castle that would take less damage. On Monday, when we go up against the Big Red Chickens we plan to come up with a castle that will take less damage and will be hard to hit. I know we have a chance. See you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AJ
    Building the catapult was fun but hard. My parter in Andrew and we are called the Shadow Vipers. We plan to walk out of science class campions. Are catapult is very accurate. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete