Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Egg Sharing by Anica and Ariana...

Thanks for the cool share from your farm girls!!!

11 comments:

  1. that was like totally OMG. I mean i couldn't believe it. one was like tots squishy and the other one was like tots regular like regular show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those eggs were so over the top! thnx anica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pragathi
    I cant believe that the squishy egg has no outer shell!! the chicken did not have enogh calcium to produce an egg with an outer shell! Wow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool and gross at the same time! Awesome though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved the squshy egg
    maddie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That message was Brooke without the name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anica
    I thought it was so cool because I have never seen that happen ever. that's why I brought it in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel
    I was surprised when I felt the egg with no calcium. It felt like I could just break it! It's extremely cool though.
    P.S. Thanks Anica and Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool squishy egg
    maddie

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks anica and ariana for bringing those cool eggs in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ariana
    I did not know that that was going to happen. Thanks for the research to crack the egg shells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete