Hello my wonderful students!!! Listen closely...are you listening??? This is your science teacher Ms. Yates. I know, I know. I just saw you a few hours ago. Remember the awesome reminders, updates, and fantasticness that I promised you?? It is here. Yep!! Right here. Remember to check it out daily. The rewards will be worth your time. Assignments that you forgot about or were absent for? Here!! Notes you may have missed?? Here too!!! Announcements?? Yep!! And, fantastic reminders of all the cool stuff we did today...All here and more!! See you tomorrow. Or Monday, if you are so awesome that you are reading this over the weekend.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bell Work

I was trying to update bell work for the week and it was erased and will not update. I apologize for the inconvenience and will get it back up ASAP. Homework for tonight... 7th/8th: Finish 3 atomic models 6th: Bring anything extra you would like to use for your ocean floor model 5th: Comment on Yeast Investigation.

7 comments:

  1. That's okay at least you tried
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the yeast investigation the sugar made more c02 than the flour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mrs. Yates! For the ocean floor lab I as wondering if we could .actually put water in the bucket if... we brought in a bucket or something. :)
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mrs. Yates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is me again. I was wondering if i could maybe possibly, bring some leaves or other things that aren't really found in the ocean. thanks sophia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you be taking pictures of the investigation?
    sophia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sugar made more Co2 than flour cause the oreo had 6 and a half more sugar than those candy corn pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sophia...no water. If you would like to bring in items, we can discuss the addition of each item before you add them to your model. Great job brainstorming :) And, yes, I will be taking pictures of the ocean floor models.

    ReplyDelete